You are my getaway // you are my favourite place // we put the world away // yeah, we’re so disconnected.
I was listening to the full version of Guren no Yumiya in the car and my dad said that it was longer than the show itself.
We’ve been here forever
And here’s the frozen proof
I could scream forever
We are the poisoned youth
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
If it’s one thing that I could’ve done when I was like…I’m not a teenager anymore and that fucking sucks like I’m twenty just of like a few weeks ago but it’s like I wish that I could have been more myself when I was back at school and stuff and I wish I could…you know I just wish I wasn’t scared of doing that and it’s hard, but you know it’s just such a cool thing and you’ve got your individuality and it’s the best, you know? +
How are we supposed to go from not being able to live on our own or get jobs to completely independence in just one year when all school has taught us is the difference between x and y?
visiting your animal crossing town after months of not playing
My new drawing that’s inspired by The Script’s song, Flares!
Literally my math teacher abandoned today’s lesson because some kid brought his kitten to school i don’t even know
when you think you’ve screwed something up but it all turns out ok in the end
"Granny Sheeran told me when I’m looking for a partner to fall in love with their eyes cause eyes are the only things that don’t age, so if you fall in love with their eyes you’ll be in love forever."
at least 2014 didnt start out with someone sucking on a tampon
i struggle between wanting to stay up late and wanting extra hours of sleep